Power through tough applications with a no-load speed of 9,000 RPM
Brushless motor increases battery life, tool lifetime and overall efficiency
Only 4.0 lbs(without battery) for easy transport and storage
Covered by Metabo HPT's professional 1-year Warranty
Introducing the 4-1/2 Inch 18V Angle Grinder (G18DBALQ4). When a corded tool is not an option, this compact and lightweight tool can be used to cut rebar, pipe, groove stone or concrete, or grind metal and masonry. The ergonomic design of the G18DBALQ4 features a compact and lightweight body to ensure comfort to the user while in use.
This item also features an auto mode option which automatically adjusts the RPM down when the tool is not in use, resulting in a decrease in noise and vibration while also sparing the life of the battery. The G18DBALQ4 incorporates many other convenient features with the end user in mind to ensure a positive and comfortable working experience. A powerful brushless motor and lithium ion battery technology provide speed and torque to produce more work per charge.
This item is sold as a tool body only and is compatible with all Metabo HPT 18 V Li-ion slide-type batteries (batteries and chargers sold separately). The G18DBALQ4 includes a side handle, grinding wheel, spanner wrench and tool-less wheel guard and is a must-have for anyone's tool collection.
Features of the Cordless 18V 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for cutting rebar or pipe, grove stone or concrete or grind metal and masonry
- POWER: Power through tough applications with a no-load speed of 9,000 RPM
- MODES: Auto-mode option automatically adjusts the RPM down when the tool is not under load, resulting in a decrease in noise and vibration, while also sparing the life of the battery for optimum performance
- PROTECTION: Dust and water resistant for added convenience and extended tool life
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 4.0 lbs(without battery) for easy transport and storage
- SWITCH: Paddle switch is non-locking and turns off when released for added user safety
- SAFETY: Kick-back protection to ensure user safety when grinder is operating through tough applications
- TECHNOLOGY: Soft start for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- MOTOR: Brushless motor increases battery life, tool lifetime and overall efficience
- Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries and chargers (sold separately)
- Download the G18DBALQ4 Tool Card
Included with the Cordless 18V 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- Grinding Wheel
- Side Handle
- Spanner Wrench
- Tool-less wheel guard